And so our 4th virtual event of the Lockdown has come to its conclusion with some fantastic running from everyone yet again.
Between all our runners a massive 379.51 miles of Bovey and the surrounding towns and villages pavements and trails were pounded, and more Strava segments and PB’s have been felled than you can shake a stick at.
It’s with great pleasure that we can all cheer and congratulate our winning team – Jo & the Pacemakers – who covered an extraordinary 42.92 miles between them, but they were pushed all the way with less than 1 mile covering the top 3 teams!
Thank you all, as always, for supporting this event, and be assured that we are monitoring social distancing rules and considering when we can get back to our normal club runs as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Until next time, thanks again, keep posting your running selfie’s, and keep running.
Your virtual medals, designed by Maurice Raymont, will be with you shortly.
A summary is below:
1. Jo & the Pacemakers – 42.92 miles
2. Speedilicious – 42.90 miles
3. Le Mulsanne Straight 6 – 42.24 miles
4. Le Man & Le Ladies – 36.88 miles
5. The Bovey Valley Runner Beans – 36.39 miles
6. The Bovey Belles – 34.34 miles
7. Pick n Mix (Legs Akimbo) – 33.59 miles
8. Whacky Racers – 29.47 miles
9. Six Shades of Gray – 28.67 miles
10. Tyred Out – 27.43 miles
11. Les Mann’s – 24.68 miles